While analysing your website it is important to have a good understanding of what the visitors see and how it is presented. This information allows for making efficient promotion plans for your goods and services. It can also be useful for planning advertisement campaigns.
RST Cloud content analysis module includes the following functionality:
- Tracking unsuccessful request dynamics. This allows you to:
- See the ratio of successful requests to unsuccessful ones;
- Detect anomalous increase in the number of unsuccessful requests;
- Figure out what is causing the errors;
- Explore the errors in the context of other requests in or around the same period of time;
- Track both short-term and long-term unsuccessful request tendencies.
- Collecting technical statistics of your website, such as:
- Minimal, maximal and average amount of traffic;
- Minimal, maximal and average number of requests per second;
- Distribution of the return codes.
- Keeping track of the most visited pages and the most frequently downloaded files.
- Keeping track of the largest files and pages of your website. These usually take the longest time to download or display.
- Collecting User Agent information such as:
- Browser versions used by your visitors;
- Operating System used by your visitors.
- Collecting the geographical information such as cities, countries and regions from where your website is most frequently accessed.
In the next post we will talk about what RST Cloud has to offer for deep analysis of visits to your website from the external web resources.